We Help Active Adults and Athletes Get Back to The Things They Love Without Painkillers, Injections or Multiple Trips to The Doctor’s Office
At Power Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine we love to help active adults and athletes get back to living the life they deserve. Which means a life free from painkillers, where you don’t have to worry about bothering the doctor, and can do and enjoy all of the things you love, without the fear of pain holding you back.
When something like chronic pain strikes in your knee, low back, neck or shoulders, or if you experience an injury from sports or exercise – we know it’s very tempting to leave it alone and hope it’ll simply “go away on it’s own” with time and rest. That you’ll wake up someday and like “magic”, it’ll be as if it never happened in the first place – but that’s usually not the case, and often the pain ends up worse than it was when it first started.
We also know it’s very easy to reach into the cabinet for painkillers, and take them whenever pain hits so it eases off fast – but all those painkillers are no good for your health long-term, and do nothing but mask the pain instead.
Or, maybe you’re feeling confused, even skeptical, because you’ve sought help and advice from other Healthcare professionals in the past, including a Physical Therapist, and nothing they seemed to say or do helped.
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone. Most of our clients at Power Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine have often
- Tried treatment elsewhere, sometimes even at other physical therapy clinics, and had poor experiences and results.
- Have been to the doctor and been told that their only options are “painkillers, surgery, or injections”.
- Thought the pain would go away on it’s own if they just rested, only to find that it doesn’t.
- Been told by a friend or family member that their pain or problem is just “a normal part of getting older” and to accept it.
- Have tried exercises they saw online only to find they don’t change anything (and sometimes make the problem worse).
- Have had surgery, injections, or used painkillers only to have minimal or even no success.
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to schedule a call to talk with me to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to schedule a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to schedule any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next.
Founded by Mark Nowlin
Power Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine opened in 2011 to help fill the growing need of quality physical therapy for the central and beach communities of Orange County(Costa Mesa), California
Mark has been helping people just like you for years who want to keep active and love to be healthy so they can get the most enjoyment out of life for years to come!
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Power Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine can help you live with less pain and get back to feeling great again – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free Discovery Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
We Love To Help People Like:
- Active Adults – Who want to look healthier, feel more energized, and be able to run after kids all day WITHOUT being bothered by pain or stiffness.
- Athletes – Who want to be FIT and ready for the next round of golf, their weekly run club night, the upcoming baseball/softball league game, or pickup game with your buddies over the weekend.
- Healthy Mindset Men and Women– Who enjoy eating healthy and exercising to avoid “serious” threats like arthritis, joint pain, and “getting/feeling old”.
- Outdoor Enthusiasts – Who don’t have time to sit at home, but need to get back outside whether it’s hiking, trail running, mountain biking, or mountain climbing.
Basically, we love to help people get back to living life free from the curse of chronic pain…
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our Costa Mesa office, then please just click the button below and complete the short form: